Returns and Warranty Policies
- All products have a thirty (30) days return policy and a ninety (90) day hardware warranty starting the date the product is delivered. Please keep all packaging during the warranty.
- Customers may request a return by sending us an email:
- Tickets are answered in the order received, normally within the same business day.
Returns and Standard Warranty
- If a return is requested within thirty (30) days of delivery, buyer is responsible for return shipping. In the event of a hardware issue (DOA), we will provide RMA label. However, standard 15% restocking fee will apply if item is returned due to customer's change of mind or purchased by mistake. If "NEW" products are opened / used, additional 10-15% fee will be imposed.
- If a return is requested after thirty (30) days, but within ninety (90) days of delivery, the unit is eligible for service and repair as long as the computer is not damaged or misused by customer. However, return maybe accepted for 30-50% restocking fee.
- Refunds are processed within three (3) business days of delivery and inspection. Alternatively, a store credit can be requested by customers planning to order a replacement from our website.
- We offer Three (3) Year Extended Warranties which can be purchased anytime within the ninety (90) day hardware warranty period.
- In the rare event of a hardware issue, the customer receives a prepaid shipping label to return the product for warranty service.
- Service is completed within three (3) business days of receipt.
- Products determined as defective due to physical damage (hitting or beating the device and not accidental) is not eligible for service.
- Software issues, including missing or altered user data, are not covered under our warranties.
- Third-party diagnostic or repair fees will not be reimbursed.